Before following these instructions, make sure you’re using the most up-to-date version of Lightroom CC.
- Decompress the zip file you downloaded from the Prolost Store in a convenient place, such as your Downloads folder.
- In Lightroom CC, press E to reveal the Edit controls.
- Twirl open the Profile section of the edit controls. It’s at the very top.
- Click on Browse.
- At the top of the Profile browser there’s a
...button. Click on that and choose Import Profiles....
- Navigate to the Prolost Profiles folder that you decompressed.
- In a folder called For Lightroom CC, find a zip file called Import Into LrCC.zip. Select that zip file and press Import.
- The Profiles should appear after a moment.