Version 1.0, for Adobe After Effects CS6 and Up
Smooth, customizable speed ramps, as easy as on your phone.
Fast. Easy. Badass.
If you’ve ever shot a slow-motion video on your iPhone, you know how easy it is to set the in and out points of the slow-motion portion. Wouldn’t it be great if it was that easy to do high-quality speed ramps for your professional video?
To use Speedramp, simply apply the preset to a layer in After Effects. You specify up to five different speeds, and then place Layer Markers to set where the transitions happen from one speed to the next.
- Uses smooth, spline transitions between speeds.
- Up to five different speeds per clip.
- Use Layer Markers to place the transition points.
- Iterate quickly. Get exactly the results you want.
- Control the duration of each smooth speed transition.
- Ramp to a complete stop, or even into reverse!
- Works with Pixel Motion frame blending, for high quality frame interpolation.
- Works with Dynamic Link, so you can edit in Premiere and create your speed ramps in After Effects.
- Renders stupid fast.
Want to know more? Check out the complete User's Guide.